COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jan 10, 2008

my 7 days of blogging

I have a new idea how I can manage my blog's posts.

SUNDAY: LORD'S DAY- I hear mass this day and going to trappist on this day once a month. So, I feature it here.

MONDAY: MONDAY MIX- I will mixed my mixed emotions on this day.

TUESDAY: T & T TUESDAY- I will answer and do tags. And post cool text messages.

WEDNESDAY: WONDERFUL PAP- inspired by Mrs. T, Mel, Roselle, Pepe, Rara, Mojo Potato, Joice, Recel, Reigh, TrizZz, and KC. I added Joliber in this group. They are one of the wonderful people I know online. They post about places and share their talents. I'll post about Wonderful places, arts and people on this day.

THURSDAY: A THOUSAND STORY- I will continue the journey of one thousand peso bill here.

FRIDAY: FEATURE-PICTURE- I love taking pictures and I admired people who have a passion in photography. I'll feature and post pics on this day.

SATURDAY: BLOG TALKS- I will talk about blogs this day. I will post blog awards too.

However, I will post special event and news in any particular day if it is needed.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow naman, nainspire ka pala kuya red sa sabog sabog kong utak. buti ka pa at naisip mo na iorganize yung mga posts mo pero ako kahit anu lang...

hehehehe...

i voted u pala sa poll ni joliber! good luck!

RedLan said...

worth to read naman ang mga posts mo. Buti at bumalik na ang pag -update mo.

i'll try na i-organize para sa 7th months of blogging ginawa ko ang entry na 'to.

thanks sa pagvote sa akin. it counted and I appreciate your effort and support bry!

KRIS JASPER said...

Nice to see my name in there..

Nice to know I inspire you in some ways.

Ma-an takon... hehe...

I linked your site. Hope that's ok.

Anonymous said...

nagka-ideya ako sa ideya mo ah...
twing!*lightbub moment.

makagawa nga rin ng 'organized' halo-halong blog.

(first visit ko 'to sa blog mo. sa susunod ulit.)

Pepe said...

Goodie friday Red, thanks god it's Friday today ha-ha....! Mabudlay lagson ang leading blog to sa blog-award pero kaya ta na lagson a....! How's work gali....? =D

Anonymous said...

alam mo ba na b4 i came here, i was searching at google about blog topics, lol! ur blog is an inspiration to all ur readers Red! Sana makuha ko man lang 1% ng popularity mo. Keep it up! I like ur ideas!

RedLan said...

U caught my attention @ Kris Jasper although I visited ur blog before.

Salamat sa paglink. I linked u before u do. Salamat gid. Baw, ang trademark mo sa akon, maan gid. di ko gid malipatan. Basta maan si Kris Jasper ina. hehe. TC Bro!

RedLan said...

Pepz, bay i da ang award. award lang na. hehehe. mas winner ko ya sa inyo nga ari lang di pirme. thanks sa pag-vote palagi.

Busy gid ko sa work. season bi subong sa sakuanay. Uy, lapit na lang dinagyang di. hehehe

RedLan said...

Salamat sa pag-visit dito @ chantz. at sa pagcomment kaagad, thank you too! U r always welcome here.

RedLan said...

Sometimes, la may gasulod sa utok ta... errr, wala tayong may naisip na iba-blog. Sometimes tamad tayo mag-blog. Normal lang yan, kailanhan pa nating ma-inspire para ganahan @ Mrs. T.

Popular ba ako? Hindi naman ano. Pero andiyan kayo kaya naisip mo yan. Basta it is about certain friends not numbers. salamat!

Anonymous said...

Huwaw! 7mos na ang blog mo. Ang sipag mo Kuya Red! :) At nakita ko ang name ko sa Wednesday group (parang that's entertainment lang) and thank you dahil isa ako sa wonderful blogger friends mo. You, too, are wonderful! *hugs* Keep on rocking the blogosphere with your thoughtfulness.

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh... this is a great idea Red! ao din, pag start ko sa domain ko, i planned of posting my personal writeups themed on a particular day pero malabong na-accomplished ko kasi nagpe-paid blogging ako eh. but i still try to do it once in a while. sa labels ko andun yung mga daily themed n posts ko sana. hehe... wish u luck on this Red! i am sure to expect more exciting and great read here! kudos!

RedLan said...

thanks mel, na-inspire kasi ako sa inyo. isa ka na dun. keep on blogging. pero hindi talaga naga-appear ang comment ko.

sabi after i sent my comment. answer the question daw?

RedLan said...

I try kung makaya ko o maipagpatuloy ko @ rcel. hehehe.