COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 6, 2007

What's in your bag?

ZJ tagged me. I love this meme since I have a sling bag with me unless I am going to attend special occasions or I have to attend mass.

This is my new sling bag. I am using it recently.


This is my first priority that I always have inside my bag.

*brown-folded wallet- contains my cash and important documents such as company ID, TIN card, SSS card, PHIC card, a pocket prayer book and receipts of my C cards.

*brown long wallet- a gift from my online turned special friend, Rommel. It contains my CC and pictures of my friends. A 50php bill given my our auditor on his last birthday. And an unusual grey hair souvenir.

*a brown coin purse- contains some coins and a main door key.

*rosary- a souvenir I bought @ Trappist Monastery.

*mobile phone charger

The grooming kit is my 2nd priority that contains lotion, deodorant, colognes, hair gel, hair gloss, toothpaste, toothbrush and a comb.


The document materials is my third priority. I can go without it on weekend and going out of town. It composed of a calculator, a daily planner, pens, pencils, wipe out, a sharpener and a yellow plastic envelope of important documents.

That's all I have inside my bag. How about you guys? What's in your bag? I tagged everybody on my list!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayan nakapasok na ako finally! ayaw kasi kahapon kahit ilang beses ko sinubukan yong email addy ko. Red, pareho tayo ng cologne, may baon ako nyan pagpunta ko dito, yang bench kaagaw ko anak ko niyan. Dami mo din palang abubot para ako dati, hehe! Ingats!

RedLan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedLan said...

In public viewing na tong blog ko @ Mrs. T. I invited you ey. baka mali ang na-add kung addy mo. sorry. Hayaan ,o i-open ko ulit yun. May mga personal post kasi ako na hindi dapat makita esp. na i know may access ang ilan sa mga personal kakilala ko. At Hindi ko alam kung sino sa kanila ang bumibisita ng blog kong to. hehehe.

BTW, mabango yang kulay pink na bench. Affordable lang naman for everyday use. Thanks sa pagcomment Mrs. T!

Anonymous said...

wow.. ang daming laman ng bag mo Red! kumpletong-kumpleto ha! hmm... i love ur set of 2nd priority, lalong lalo na yang bench cologne.. i just missed that! hehe... eh johnson's lang yung mga pinapadala sa akin dito galing pinas eh! hehe...

i missed a lot of ur posts.. i hate to admit it but when i'm here.. ang tagal kung makaalis.. every post kasi is worth reading.

cge... regards dyan!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Ako rin, Bench (pink) cologne man ang nagamit ko halin pa ng Pinas! Like you dala ko man ang mga abubot kag pati na mga gamit pang-office.
Imagine kung ara ko sa field, mas damo ako dala e.
Ti, ano bay, wala ko mabasa tong imo private post kay indi ko ya ma-access?? Huhuhu

RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagcomment @ Recel. Im visiting your blog naman.

maliit lang ang lamang ng bench cologne sa johnson's when it comes sa price. magpadala ka na ng bench cologne dyan. ur daughter pala is growing na. malaki na siya.

RedLan said...

Hamot ang pink no? Si imee na nga kikay friend ko ang nagrecommend.

Amo na ya ang girl's scout- laging handa.

Gin-invite ta ka liwat. I-post ko man na liwat kung for private view ko liwat.

Anonymous said...

isang katutak naman pala ang laman ng bag mo, red...hehehe. di na kasya pag nagtakehome ka ng hamburger, wala ng paglalagyan.

Anonymous said...

kuya red! since i don't tag, d2 ko nalang sasagutin:

office keys, ipodvid, mobile fone, perfume, kikay kit, wallet, mobile charger, sunglass, cigs, & candy.

ahihihihi..

RedLan said...

Reigh: Oo nga. Ang bigat nga ng bag ko.

Jackie: That's kewl. Marami ka ring dala.