COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 28, 2007

I brought two sentimental things from Guimaras

(One of the souvenir I bought @ Trappist souvenir shop)
I carry a cross in my pocket. A simple reminder to me of the fact that I am a Christian, no matter where I may be. This little cross is not a magic. Nor is it a good luck charm. It isn't meant to protect me from every physical harm. It's not for identification for all the world to see. It's simply an understanding between my Savior and me. When I put my hand in my pocket to bring out a coin or key, the cross is there to remind me of the price He paid for me. It reminds me, too, to be thankful for my blessings day by day and to strive to serve Him better in all that I do and say. It's also a daily reminder of the peace and comfort I share with all who know my Master and give themselves to His care. So, I carry a cross in my pocket reminding no one but me that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life if only I'll let Him be.


The thank you card given by the bereaved family of late Ernesto Espinosa(my college friend's father)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

your savior in ur pocket to remind u always of d price he paid for u! nice, very nice RED! :)

Nicely said...

muling dumalaw sa bahay mo! gusto ko rin ng cross katulad ng sayo. pasalubungan mo ako next time.

i also bring along my angel with me wherever i go. wait i'll check it out in a pouch...

here: Novena of Sto. Niño de Pandacan, a necklace w/ a small wooden crucifix, St. Benedict pendant (for safety during travels), and my holy Rosary. That would be all.

Anonymous said...

ganda ng cross, redlan......kakainggit....gusto ko rin nyan.

RedLan said...

Yeah @ Josh! Yan talaga ang mabasa mo sa page ng maliit na babasahin wiht a cross

RedLan said...

That's kewl nice. May guardian angel ka ha.

Gusto mo padalhan kita? Mura lang yan pero I like the wordings.

RedLan said...

Hehehe @ Reigh. Pwede kitang padalhan kung gusto mo talaga with blessing yan.

Anonymous said...

keep it with you for it will guide all through out your journey in life. Kahit wala ka din nyan basta your faith in Him is with u, you'll stay guided.

Kev12 said...

Okay lng. I understand you.
Minsan talaga we're busy and we can't escape that.

And I also have that one too! I also have the guardian angel in my pocket., the one with the gem corresponding on your birth month.. hehe :)

Oh well., tnx and good luck. :)

Linasolopoesie said...

BELLISSIME IMMAGINI COMPLIMENTI ...LINA

Anonymous said...

i tried to leave a comment here yesterday but i dont know why it wont let me. I consider my rosary my good luck wherever i go, its in my purse. I don't have a cross but sure would love to have one. Be proud of those, you are a lucky guy!

RedLan said...

May tama ka Jackie. Thanks sa pagcomment palagi.

RedLan said...

Thanks for understanding Kev.

Parang lahat dito may anting-anting ha. Hehehe. strong naman ang faith natin.

RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagcomment @ solopoesie

RedLan said...

Thanks sa pagcomment mrs t. ang tiyaga mo sa pagshare ng thought and experiences mo sa pamamagitan ng pagcomment.

God guides u always!