COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 11, 2007

some books of KINDNESS

I guess, my kikay friend Imee surprised to see a shades of green paper bag on her chair yesterday morning. She was not in the office yet that's why I just put it there and I went out to have a fiesta lunch. When we arrived back in the office, I welcomed with her happy smile. I made a personalized paper bag for her with my signature that's why.




What made her smile more was the thing inside it. It's BOB ONG's STAINLESS LONGGANISA- his fifth book. Imee is so kind to share the books of Bob Ong to me when she bought the latest book entitled MAC ART HUR. Aside from that, she lemme borrowed the other books of Bob Ong. She don't have the STAINLESS LONGGANISA in her collection so I promised to buy it for her of there's already a stock @ NBS.

She wanted me to put a note. "IMEE KANA: This is what I've promised for your kindness. Thanks!



Later in the afternoon, I saw two books on the box beside my table. Just looking them I know who is the owner of those books- Margie! She really admired Princess DI and Rico Yan! Last week, I asked her if I can borrow her royalty books or magazines for my upcoming post.

How about you? What's your fave books?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ure so sweet redlan. cguro tlgang friendly ka at tlgang bibilhan mo pa ung friend mo ng book.

2lad nian, if u keep on doing good deeds maganda ang balik syo...ng walang hinihinging kapalit.

May God Bless you redlan.

Maraming salamat sa laging pagbisita. :D

Anonymous said...

korek ka jan Red, pag nagbigay ka, doble ang kapalit. hindi man manggaling ang kapalit non from the same person, maaring sa ibang paraan. You really are so sweet and kind friend with a golden heart. You are a blessing to the people around u. BTW, nami miss ko rin yang mga pag attend sa mga fiesta kasi ang daming pagkain, lol! TY and TC!

TJ Sunga said...

wow, bilib talaga ako sa effort mo kaibigan! ipagpatuloy mo lang yan! God bless you!

RedLan said...

Am not totally nice kasi minsan inaabuso yun.

Nice ka rin naman kaya lucky ang mga friends mo.

Thanks rin sa palaging pagcomment mo Jackie.

RedLan said...

Thanks mrs. T. Kaw rin ganun rin. Masipag at matiyaga plus matulungin sa kapwa.

RedLan said...

Thanks TJ. Kaw rin! Keep it up!

Pepe said...

I really agree on the bottomline of your post Red, tama ka gid dira.... =D Hey masyado ni ka popular si BOB ONG a....!

Nabasahan ko permi iya ngalan sa iban pa nga mga blog....! Wala gid kami diri kabalo kung si sin-o na sila a ha-ha....! Ano ang story parte sina sa iya Red....?

RedLan said...

Thanks @ Pepe.

Naintriga man ko na gani kay Bob ong sang una. Ti ginbasa ko gid libro ya, ginpahulam lang sa akon ni Imee. Kaladlawan mostly based sa experience niya. Labutaw bala kung ano lang madumduman ya ginasulat ya. Ang latest book ya nga MAC ART HUR mu gawa ang may storya about sa iban nga tawo. May mga chracter kag pasunod ang storya from one chapter to another asta sa katapusan. About sa mga dungol nga mga adik.