COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 5, 2007

share ur BLESSINGS!

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

I planned to watch License to Wed. I invited my holy friend because she will be married soon. It will be my treat for her. I told my kikay friend and my close friend to join us. I invited one of our friend, the commentator but real friend Margie. Sorry for us because she was busy huh.

My holy friend, MARIGOLD. She taught me that real friends help each other anytime.

My kikay friend, IMEE. She taught me that life is so short to have fun.

My close friend, STEVE. He taught me the value of money, friendship and family.

We watched the movie last saturday afternoon after office hours. My close friend was not able to join us because he accompanied their company guests. They went in Guimaras Island to hop.


Imee in kikay poise waiting our lunch to be served.


Gold was texting to entertain herself while waiting the food.


Ito si Imee kung kumain. "I told you to tell me if u take a picture so that I'll show my sweetest smile on cam."

Gold is always proper.


We were in silent mode. Obviously we're watching the movie.


The next day, Steve went home and I accompanied him. I'll meet his family for the third time. I brought a pasalubong for them- Ube Hopia.

riding on the bus

Steve had time to nap.

green ricefield

Back to the city
I am so happy that in just a short time I showed appreciation. I was able to share happiness with friends and had time to appreciate the creation of God. Indeed, we are blessed because God wants us to share His blessings!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

korek ka jan red, iba talaga pag nakapag share ng blessings kahit a little of ur time with ur friends- that's already a great blessing diba? We are so blessed to have time to spend with friends, to take even short trips, to appreciate the people and the beauty around us na napakarami talaga. We just tend to ignore it but we are a lot luckier than many who are in pain right now. I'm glad to know u, u have shared a lot through ur posts, and thank you for the BIG heart! Enjoy the blessings Red and the more u share it, the more u get it. Have a blessful day!

RedLan said...

Thanks Mrs. T. Well said...

The Rainmaker said...

You have a really great circle of friends there Red. Good for you. Anyway, yeah, spending time with friends no matter how simple the occasions are will always be worth the time. Great pictures by the way.

Anonymous said...

nyak nyak.. may technical error pa sa pagttype ko ng comment. nyahaha.. sori naman. ;)

Thanks for acknowledging me. ;) i always sneak d2 sa site mo thinking na baka meron ka new posts.ahihhihi.. usi kxe ako.lolz..

Thanks and may God Bless you dear. you have wonderful set of friends. keep on inspiring them.

Ako din one of these days, ill commemorate my friends with my post s:D

RedLan said...

U r exactly right @ Daniel. Thanks for the comment.

I added u.

RedLan said...

Nothing to swee @ Jackie. I understand. Ako nga palaging nagkakamali.

I appreciate people's effort and kindness. Kaya I visits ur blog regularly. Iba naman ang malearn ko dun na nakadagdag sa knowledge ko. Keep it up.

A million thanks to u.

Anonymous said...

Ang sarap naman magkaroon ng mga friends which can join you sa cinemas!

Ganda rin ng view ng greens frm d bus! :)

RedLan said...

Bihira lang kami magkaroon ng bonding time @ Josh.

I love to travel out of towns.

thanks sa pagcomment ha.