COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 21, 2007

NO TIME


I kneel to pray, but not for long
I had too much to do
Must hurry off & get to work
For bills will soon be due
And so I said a hurried prayer

Jump up from off my knees
My Christian duty now was done
My soul could be at ease

All through the day, I had no time
To speak a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends
They'd laugh at me, I feared.

No time, no time, too much to do
That was my constant cry
No time to give to those in need.

At last was time to die,
And when before the Lord I came
I stood with downcast eyes,
Within His thumbs He held a book
It was the book of life.

God looked into His book and said;
"Your name, I cannot find
I once was going to write it sown,
But never found the time."


This poem was given by a friend. I like it. It reminds me always of HIM when I am too busy..

8 comments:

Admin said...

Iba pa rin talaga ang dating kapag baby ang picture... Very inocent...

eLay said...

galing.. ganda.. i'll keep that in mind too...

Anonymous said...

nice post, very thought provoking.

Anonymous said...

ganda nung prayer. hiiiggghh... na inspire naman ako jan.

have a blessed day redlan. ganda rin nung picture. napaka religious nugn bata :D

RedLan said...

hehe oo nga @ Richard

RedLan said...

No pron @ Elay

RedLan said...

thanks Mrs T.

RedLan said...

Thanks @ Jakie. God bless!