COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 15, 2007

I won!

On September 6, 2007, the post of Mark Xander "The Vegan Prince" Fabillar caught my attention. It was entitled "Win a present from me!". It was a contest he decided to run for his 24th birthday as his way of showing appreciation to his blogmates and fans. I am one of his myriad fans! I am his blog follower since last year. I discovered his blog after he won Hari ng Negros 2006. He is the one who inspired me to create my own blog here in blogspot. From a title holder, he become a vegan and tomorrow a non-smoker guy. Back to the contest, the question was here.

And my answer was: Your waistline before was 32 down to 26. My answer is 26. I checked ur oldest post dated april 30, 2007- http://markxander.blogspot.com/ 2...01_archive.html

Hi Redlan! Thanks for joining my contest. I hope I don't kill the momentum but let me tell you that you actually won my little contest. I am sending you the shirt along with consolation prize winner Josh (don't tell him he's getting one too) and also one for Jan (as a personal gift from me to him). Thanks for being so loyal. Please reply with your addie.

Will wait for your email

Mark

I was speechless then that I read his email several times. I won! I am so happy to have a personalized t-shirt from someone I really admire in a way that he is so nice to his readers and able to touch their lives thru his blog.

He announced it today! Thanks Mark! I am so excited to have it. Advance Happy Birthday Vegan Prince!

14 comments:

Kev12 said...

Heya.,
hirap talaga maging student.. and hehe.. medyo nga. :)

Sorry by the way for not dropping by to your blog nah., you know.. bising-bisi.. kita naman sa post koh. :)

Ui! Congrats!! You deserve it.
And I know napaka-loyal muh talaga sa mga co-bloggers mo.. keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, panalo na naman ang kuya! u deserve it as the most loyal blogger for all seasons! TC always!

john be anonymous said...

good job, nakita ko nga sa blogsite nya that you won, paki post kung ano itura ng shirt.. thank you in advace.. btw, im new here sa blog mo.. un lang po.. :-)

p said...

i hate you. jowk *envies* =P

Anonymous said...

RED!!!! you WON!!!! (and meee too!!! hehehe) :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations mr red haha :D Post a pic of the new hirt soon

RedLan said...

Naranasan ko rin yan @ Kev. Nothing to sowee. Alam ko naman andiyan ka lang kaso busy sa school. U do visit my blog naman pag lumuwag ang sked mo dba.

Thanks! I admit am royal talaga. Yan lang ang ma-assure ko.

Thanks sa pagcomment.

RedLan said...

Mrs t! Vilmanians ka? hehehe. Thanks mrs t! Kaw rin masipag at matiyaga sa akin!

RedLan said...

Am excited to have it @ John. I will post a picture of it as soon as I receive.

Thanks sa pagbisita dito at sa pagcomment agad.

Keep blogging!

RedLan said...

lol @ Paolo. Sikat ka no! Salamat sa pagcomment.

RedLan said...

Thanks @ Josh! Kaw may t-shirt rin!

Congrats too!

RedLan said...

Thanks @ Allen. Yeah I will post a pic of it soon.

U take care always and keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

kaya nga redlan web of arts e.. may tatalo pa ba ke redlan pagdating sa mga ganito? deym! dapat expected na yan. ehhee ;)

congrats redlan and keep on bringing out the art in you.

haiz.... how i wish i could draw and design like u pero dhang! pakantahin mo nalang ako. it's way better listening to me than seeing me draw people-sticks. hehehe :D

RedLan said...

Thanks Jackie. Pero hindi naman ako ganun ka galing. loyal lang ako kaya napanalunan ko yun.