COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 24, 2007

Blog announcement: The Vegan Prince is taking a break

I wondered why Mark was not able to update his blog since September 22 till today. My question answered when he sent me a sms message this morning. He have a personal personally. And he wanted his readers and fans to know that he is on a blog leave these days. "I feel the need to take a break from blogging for a while to recuperate." (the line I quoted from his sms message).

I don't want to elaborate more. It's his personal life. Nakakalungkot pero everything has its purpose. I hope you'll recover soon Mark. We will miss you just for awhile. Please come back in the blog world soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, lets just pray dat Mark will be just fine! We are here for you Marky amigo!

Hi red :)

RedLan said...

oo nga @ Josh. Pero I firmly believe that the american... errr. that he will able to recover soonest. Napakastrong niya at determinado.

We are still here for him Josh.