COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 10, 2007

SM~we got it all for u

I love going to sm. It's not that I am promoting the said establishment but I just feel comfortable while inside the mall and almost everything you want is already there. Needless to say that it's the biggest mall here in Iloilo City. Everything I have, I bought it @ Sm especially the gift items. They wrap it for free. So even I bought something not intended for gift-giving, I let it to be wrapped. And that's one of the weirdest things I do. Usually I do early gift-buying for the coming special occasions like christmas to avoid holiday rush. The gift below as u can see was bought last december 2006. It was a photo album on sale that's why I bought it. You can check the related post here.



@ SM CITY lobby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaya nga ng sinasabi nila sa kanilang jingle.

Here at SM. Here at SM. We got it all for you! ^_^

RedLan said...

yun na yon. thanks for the comment Karlo!

Anonymous said...

same here red, ( i mean not d SM) but d early Xmas shopping. I seem to b attracted to giving children's books (d bible story thing)to my young pamangkins 7 inaanak. I usually wait around sept/oct when naitonal bookstore have thier Cut-Off book sale. i think i save around 20% frm orig price! (kaya lang, credit card gamit ko, kaya tutuusin patas lang sa hulugan kong bayad, hehehe)

RedLan said...

wow josh. that would be kewl. makasave pa rin i guess, 20 % yung discount at 3.5 lang naman ang interest ng credit card dba?

Anonymous said...

dats so true red! kahit sa mga sm na yan, i usually get d things i really want pag sale nila. Most of d time may 10% off ang regular items.

Hirap nga lang sumiksik sa dami ng tao! :-)

RedLan said...

sinabi mo pa. pero may sale items naman sila kahit regular days. patiming-timing. minsan may nagustuhan ka naman bibilhin mo agad. anong magawa ng cc. swipe!