COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 15, 2007

RED, BLACK AND WHITE~ THE LUCKY COLORS

I was not able to watch "transformers" yesterday because I changed my mind. I bought a new rubber shoes naman. Forgive me if I posted it here. There's a story bout it that I want to share.

I went directly to the shoes' section of SM Dept. Store and not to the movie house or to other shoes company in the mall. I thought that I gonna check what kind of shoes I should buy. Sm have all brands of shoes in one section unlike in the mall u should go from one company to the other. Actually, I don't have a plan to buy right away. However the sales clerk was very good in promoting her products of adidas and nike. I guess, I was under her spell so I was convinced. She was aggressive to deal. I asked if nike is also durable for I never had a nike rubber shoes. She told me its life span is up to seven years. I ended up choosing adidas but I dunno what color to choose. She chose white with blue for me but my choice was finally the white, red and black combination. She agreed. My old shoes was white and blue and I want something new and I find black, white and red combination unique. I used my credit card. The cashier informed me that I availed the scratch 4 cash promo for I purchased the item using my visa card. One scratch 4 cash coupon for every 1,5oophp proof of purchase. I had two and I scratched the coupon without knowing what I gonna have if ever I win. "Congrats sir", The clerk said. I was dumpfounded . The clerk guided me to the information counter and to my surprised they announced me as a winner for that day. What ashamed to hear my name!





I was so happy to receive that unexpected blessing and I want to thank HIM.

GOD BLESS US MORE!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow naman! Congratulations on your win Redlan! Nakakaasar. Never akong nananalo dyuan sa mga ganyan?

Ay, pwera lang pala nung blogger meet-up dun sa taste asia. Nanalo nga pala ako ng secosana bag. haah.

RedLan said...

Thanks Karlo. Bago lang naman ako nanalo. Congrats din sa pagkapanalo mo. Kanino mo binigay yung bag?

Sreisaat said...

Congrats! Lucky, lucky guy you are. Ako wala gid swerte bisan sa mga pa-raffle sa school... may balat kasi ako sa tyan. hahaha. Masarap ka sigurong kasama pag nagsha-shopping... Next time I go to SM Iloilo, tawgan ta ka para shopping-buddies ta ha? :)

RedLan said...

Thanks. Ngayon lang ako nanalo. Cge bilhin natin ang Sm pagdating mo dito. hehehe.

Nicely said...

wala ka pang nabibili sa gift card mo? bigay mo na lang sakin. huwaaaatttt???

RedLan said...

wala pa nga akong nabili. mabusisi kasi ako sa pagbili ng mga bagay kasi not all things pleasant to the eyes ay dapat bilhin agad unless u have a purpose na bilhin talaga.

hehehe @ nicely. marami kang pera. marami ka ngang food. hehehe. ganito na lang, bigay ko sa'yo tas libre mo ko ng pagkain.

Anonymous said...

RED!!! galing, may blessing ka pa kagad! kc bait kang taon, red!

:-)

RedLan said...

Uy, hindi ako totally mabait. may bad side rin ako. btw, thanks josh!

Anonymous said...

whoa!
galeng wahoo!
swerte nga sir red! hahaha!

RedLan said...

oo nga @ chief! Bawat isa sa atin may swerte!