COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 1, 2007

A couple of KewL BLOGS


I have no time to write on my own blog. I love reading blogs than writing my own. I will share mine if there's something kewl to write.


I love to be updated with KC' blog. It's inspiring to read. Mind you, a popular lass is fond of sharing her own life. I find her down to earth and love of simple things though she is blessed and lucky individual. She is the reason why I created my profile in multiply.com.





I am following Mr Mark Xander Fabillar blog too. Am visiting his' since I discovered it after he won Hari ng Negros last year. I find interest in his blogs since then. He likes KC who I really look up for.

P.S. Thanks to Mark for allowing me to post his pic on here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmnn...kc & mark fans club.... no i'm not into kc, more of sharon (lol!)

RedLan said...

lol at josh. include mo na lang si KC. It would be a great package. Si Mark no wonder, fans tayo nyan.