COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Dec 30, 2013

A KID STORY

When I was a little kid, I feel from a tree but I managed to hold on onto a branch.  I was up there for a long time and waited.  The silence, the pain in my arms, the blood pumping in my ears.  Then, I fell, I couldn't remember what happened when I hit the ground.  All I could remember was the agony of holding on and the wonderful feeling of letting go, I got hurt because I let go and fell.  But it's much better to let go than trying to hold on, knowing that it's going to hurt even more and knowing that you eventually fall.

No comments: