COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Sep 17, 2012

MORE BIRTHDAYS TO CELEBRATE, MORE HAPPINESS TO EMBRACE

Am running out of time or am just taking my time. Hmmp!  I remember, before I posted almost everyday.  This time I just scheduled to update this blog once a week yet it is still delayed.  It's better DELAYED daw (nabasa ko sa FB update) than the result is POSITIVE.  Back then, I become less energetic and always feel laziness.  Yan naman kasi pag tumatanda ka na.  Marami ka ng naramdamang sakit sa katawan.  Life begins at 40 they say.  Hindi ko pa naabot ang stage na yan.  I think paikli llang talaga ang life span ng tao as the world is getting old.  Since September 7, I felt a stomach pain.  Kaya, I stopped drinking softdrink.  It was actually hard for my part pero kelangan ko makipag CO kay coke.  I dunno until when I can control myself.  Ha-ha.

Sister:  Magpa-check ka na sa doktor?!
Moi:  Gusto ko deado agad.  Ayoko ng ospital muna.
Sister.  Sino magpalibing sa'yo aber?!
Moi:  May burial naman ang SSS at Pag-ibig Fund.  Don't worry, mas cheap ito keysa....(Parang the Mistress lang.)


Sabi nga ng isa kung kapatid.  Sino na lang mag aalaga sa akin kapag tumanda na ako.  Sagot ko naman, don't worry, meron namang SSS pension.  Sino lang gusto magsagod ah.  Meron pang isang option, I will commit suicide kapag umabat ako ng 75 years.

You know what, I can live by myself (parang Maricar Reyes to Richard Poon on the episode of KrisTV lng ang peg) pero mas masaya kung andiyan ka @coke.  Kaya eto, tagayan na.  After a week, nagkabalikan kami este nakainom ulit ako ng coke.  Iba ka talaga @coke.  A meal is always merrier kapag kasama ka @coke.  The real score? Every moment is happier with your friends (wala naman kasing dyowa).  Mapa-breakfast, lunch or dinner.


The long wait was finally arrived at last.  Pumila na kami (Ng Bebe, April Vivien, Harry and Moi) sa first day of showing pa lang ng "The Mistress".  Last full show nga lang, yung iba dyan mntik na hindi nakapanood dahil na-late. He-he.  Na-miss ko yung tambalan nina Lloydie at Bea after ten years. John Lloyd Cruz is the best breakdown actor!

Friday came.  I hate Thursday!  September 14 is Ng BeBe's birthday!  The nicest and so game friend.  More trips to be with each other and I wish you good health.  Thanks for the snack Ng Be!

It's the special day of the generous and kikay Micai today (September 17, 2012)!  Thanks for always extending your hands to help and thanks for the laugh trip.  Wish you the best in everything and the success!

Until next week!

No comments: