COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Feb 20, 2011

I KILLED THEM!

OMG!  I was invisible on this blog for nearly a month.  I was not away actually.  I still visited this blog and did boghapping.  Yes, I become invisible gay man (whatever).  I told you guys when I don't update my blog, it means I am busy at work or I am in love.  All I know, I am kinda OC.   


This time, it's none of the above.  It's actually the Plants vs. Zombies that stole my time.  Kakainggit kasi sila.  lmao. 



So this is the real reason why I was away online.  But I am here to announce my official comeback.  (Wala ba kayong mga kamay?)

7 comments:

sheng said...

Thank you for killing your PvZ. I think I need to kill my Angry Brids on the lappy too.

AQbeck said...

Welcome back, I was wondering where you went. lol

Eds said...

hahaha. after ko makakuha ng trophy jan sa plants and zombies eh kinalimutan ko na sya. tamad na ako maglaro.

witsandnuts said...

Welcome back! I haven't really advanced playing Plants versus Zombies. Natakot kase akong maadik, like nung sa Farm Town dati. Lol.

nuts said...

yey! welcome back!

Mrs T said...

nice to be back here Red! Akala ko pa naman in love ka friend, hehe!

Riel A. Mallorca said...

nice gurl..tani may cam man ko ba para macapture ko man mga moments sa life ko.