COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 25, 2010

REDLAN REVEALS...

I don't actually share my life to personal friends.  I am a silent type of person in real life.  I prefer writing than talking that's it!  But I am a good listener.

I have some dark secrets.  I did some bad revenge.  I said white lies.  I don't share it personally to all my friends, maybe I shared some but it's limited.  I keep secrets of others but I have this negative thinking that my secrets will be used against me.  I did mistakes.  I am just human.

I grown up now.  I learned lessons from my mistakes.  I am trying to be better every day.  Finally, I can share them- my dark secrets, my wild adventures, the white lies, my struggles, the failures, the realization... the real me.

2 comments:

escape said...

of all the words here in this post, this line is the most important

I am trying to be better every day.

keep it up.

nuts said...

ssshhh.. well i think everyone has each own stories but i want to keep a secret a secret to myself. and i agree with dong, to be better erveryday is the most important.