COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 14, 2010

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS!

I had sleepless nights two days before my birthday. That's why I was dead tired and I slept the whole night during my birthday until twelve noon the following day. I was so lazy to recharge my phone and people kept texting and calling hanggang sa na empty battery siya. I fully recharged only yesterday afternoon. Kaya ito ang na-receive kung sms message galing sa bff ko the next day. My ka-birthday even invited me to join her birthday celebration pero kinaumagahan ko na nabasa ang message niya.













I love receiving birthday wishes and greetings more than birthday gifts. It's what I am looking forward every year. Yung mga birthday greetings from people na hindi nakalimutan ang birthday ko despite na malayo o malapit man pero hindi nagkikita man lang.


















































At sa lahat ng bumati in virtual and real world, maraming salamat sa inyong lahat!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Kuya Red.

pasensha na kasi busy mode ako lagi! hehehe.. :)

hope u had a blast :)
Godbless

witsandnuts said...

Ang cute ng notes! Belated greetings!

jeanny said...

belated happy birthday Red. cute ng mga birhtday greeting ha! :)

Random Student said...

wow nag-beerdey ka na pala. enjoy another year!

princess_dyanie said...

wow post its effect! :) hope you had a wonderful bday MF! :)

p0kw4ng said...

belated hapi bertdey red!!

huli man daw at huli eh huli pa din!

lucas said...

uuy! habol ako! hehe!

belated happy birthday, red!

escape said...

waahhh... di pala ako nakapg greet dito. hindi ba valid yung sa facebook lang at plurk. hehehe..

Oman said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you.

aw.

nuts said...

oops, nag greet ako sa chat box, valid din ba yun?..hehe..
happy happy birthday,,, subrang na miss ko na plurking.. eto busy busyhan mode din... happy happy birthday... belated!! :D

""rarejonRez"" said...

Red my friend! Tagal ko ng di naka-bisita dito ah/. Sana wag kang magtampo! Been so busy for ages and now, I'll try to get visiting you back regularly. I've missed your artistic posts and gorgeous photos!

Belated happy birthday ha! :)

~~Recel

Allen said...

happy birthday to one of my favorite bloggers!

more power kuya rod!

John Ahmer said...

belated bapi bday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
coolwaterworks said...

Better late than never Red... Belated happy birthday... You are one beauttiful soul and I am glad we have met in the virtual world... :)

dyosa said...

Better late than super late, so here goes...Happy Birthday! I bet you had a blast. :-)

Eds said...

belated happy birthday redlan! wish you all the best.

Dear Hiraya said...

kuya red, I know its super duper late.. hayz! super sorry pero Ive been very busy talaga for this whole semester.. grabe! but anyways, Super Happy Birthday! Kahit na super delayed talaga.. hope you had a great time sa birthday mo and may you enjoy the whole new year sa buhay mo. Thanks kuya red for everything and may God bless you always!

Apir!

SoftTouchLenses said...

Save upto 70% on all major brands of contact lenses Online In INDIA including B&L/J&J/Freshlook/Acuvue & many more. www.SoftTouchLenses.com