COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 1, 2010

BUSY MONTH

I have busy work and party schedules

I am quite busy scrapbooking

I eat fruits non-stop.










But I took time to watch the sunset
And was chatting with a friend until moonrise


And I admire this fellow. He made me cry ( hindi ko nga maalala kong kelan ako huling umiyak) not of his family background but of his beautiful voice.



I missed you all!

4 comments:

escape said...

busy nga. summer na dapat busy na sa pag babyahe. hehehe...

princess_dyanie said...

pag green ba sa calendar eh ibig sabihin eh work related? ;P

busy nga! ahmishuuu! :)

nuts said...

ano yung real property hehe, pending task ba yun.lol.
hamizhu na..hehe.. init na dito, summer na, dyan ba?

Reena said...

hi red!!! bday mo ba? happy bday! hehe. nabasa ko lng sa plurk eh. :D