COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 22, 2009

LETTERS & MAILBOXES

Today, the Internet is becoming or has become the predominate medium of sending letters. The e-mail has entered into everyday speech. However, posted letters still exist. I still love sending and receiving letters. In fact, I receive letter or postcards every week. The feeling is different when I receive posted letter, read handwritten message.




Since the letters I receive have increased, I just realized I need to have my own mail box too. It would be easy that the letters will be delivered at home. It is more exciting to check the mailbox everyday after office hours. I looked for mail boxes online last week and I found one of the best residential mailboxes. I have already my choice which I found through the help of Mailboxixchange.





No comments: