COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

May 20, 2009

LOOK AT ME NOW

Hello guys! It's like I was away for a year but I am so glad I am back! Yahoo! MSN, Google, Gmail whatever. I received a few interesting emails and one of them is the reason of my absence. I want to share the emails not for you to choose which one caused my AWOL.

BEWARE OF THESE SCAM EMAILS!
You're invited to:
MORE DETAIL AS YOU REPLY
By your host:
Hasan Dialo

Date:
Monday May 18, 2009
Time:
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street:
DEAR FRIEND, I KNOW THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE.I AM «A SECRETARY OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR BOA BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO". I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF ($7.6) MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 14 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT CLAIM. I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER, UPON YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED.


I love reading emails you know. But it takes ages for me to reply. Here's another one.

Good Day,
My Name is Mr Ali Musa,
I am the Bill and exchange manager of ADB Bank
In Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.

I have a business proposal in the tune of $6.2m (six million two hundred thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow;

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Best Regards,
Mr Ali Musa.
Mobile number: +226 78 23 32 19.

8 comments:

lucas said...

marami akong narereceive na ganyang mga e-mail. i just ignore them..hehehe!

lalo no yung mga nagsasabi that i won a large amount of money in pounds. hehe!

sheng said...

Wahahahah, red, andami nito sa net actually, if you fall for them , you're a big catch... be wise in entertaining stuffs like this, the world alone is full of hideous monsters trying to help you and in the end get the best of you. Ikaw gid ya CPA ah, hehehe

escape said...

hahaha... naisama pa ako sa mga spam na yan??? see you plurking!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. In my case, I always receive alerts that I won lotto. I don't like yahoo it has a lot of spam messages. Try hotmail. Hehe.

Dong: baka tingin sayo ni Redlan spam. (joke) Hehehe.

Eds said...

hahaha. redlan, isa kang CPA as in certified plurk addict. bwahaaahaha. see you in plurk friend.

just like you, i also received lots of spam messages. and i deleted them right alway.

Allen Yuarata said...

You usually get that when you use yahoo. I suggest you move to gmail.

I also suggest you use twitter rather than plurk. PGMA and John McCain are on twitter themselves. That's where I get most of the news, first hand. haha. Happy 2 years of blogging!

Allen Yuarata said...

P.S. 25 episodes ata ang BOF. hehe. Nasa youtube meron kumpleto. Search mo yung user na "orenishe" ^^,

Anonymous said...

I like PLURK more because of the emoticons. I have twitter account but its an stressor. Haha. Too political and too social. I'll wait till Obama uses it then I will. Haha.