COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Feb 24, 2009

THE PLAYGROUND SAFETY CHECKLIST


I remembered when I was just a kid; my mother did not want me to play around. She was afraid I will be injured or there will be an accident happen. She just wanted me to play inside the house especially when she was working. I got mad at her for I can’t understand her as a kid who loved to run, climb, and play in a wide playground. When I grew up and my interest in playing gone, I realized that my mother was just protective and cared for me so much. I appreciate her about that.


It is important to secure the playground wherein your child wanted to play whether it’s in your backyard or inside the house. The kids are prone of accidents. They move carelessly. Try to read the playground safety checklist . It helps a lot in caring and securing the physical health of your child. But remember, your supervision is more important.

No comments: