COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jan 2, 2009

ACHIEVING HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

I eliminated my soft drink intake. It was not actually planned. I just stopped drinking since last month. There were withdrawal symptoms I felt during elimination process such as migraine, fever, anxiety, agitation, irritability and insomnia. For now, I totally eliminate the caffeine intake and I just maintain drinking 8-10 glasses of water everyday and eating more of vegetables.


Last week, I discovered something about achieving ones healthy lifestyle goals. Its Joe Dillon audio tapes online I happened to listen to. He shares about the latest cutting edge research on nutrition, exercise, and core supplementation. He motivated me to continue what I am working out and that is to have a healthy lifestyle.


Our body needs more water and green energy drink as a supplement. It helps to lose weight, get lean, burn fat, boost ones immunity and stay focused and mentally alert. You should drink it on an empty stomach for 1-3 servings per day. It has a daily nutritional value of green vegetables in one small scoop. It contains anti-cancer Green Tea Extract, added probiotics and digestive enzymes for healthy digestion, no sugar or artificial sweetness but with great taste. ProEnergy has 100% natural whey isolate protein. It is made from the purest biologically available source of protein. Its protein powder is 100% natural that’s why it’s the highest quality, highest potency protein available. To drink is to believe and feel the greatest.


No comments: