COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Nov 2, 2008

SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT TO POST

There are times you want to write a post but you think nothing as in blank. And there are moments you think a lot of things but it ended as complicated ideas because you can’t decide what particular topic to post first. I am in the latter’s situation right now. I think so many things that I don’t know how to start and what to write first. That’s why I am writing about it right now.


These are the things inside my coconut shell at the moment:

  • I want to write about the Q & A: St. Charles vs. St. Peter
  • I will post my cemetery visit after a trick.
  • I prepared to post a special birthday.
  • I will reveal to whom I give the book of Mitch Albom
  • Another blog guest host to talk about suspected gays: Are you one of us?
  • A post about my top commentators.
  • I have a special question to my favorite bloggers.
  • I will post a book store and a book.
  • A post about business tips.
  • I will show how to make origami of six-pointed stars to hang from the Christmas tree.
  • “We can build a blog Christmas tree” post.

At last, I finished and posted something about what to post. What particular topic you want me to post first after you read this?



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another blog guest host to talk about suspected gays.

hahahaha.... who are your prospects kuya RED? mga artista ba?! naku dami ko ishashare dyan, madalas akong nasa gimikan and social gatherings eh. wahahahaha....

and also, I would love to hear book reviews from u. matrabaho nga lang since reading would take time.

i love mitch albom

escape said...

syempre a post about business trip! hehehe... ganyan pag makati ang paa.

lucas said...

wow...mukhang exciting ang mga posts mo ah. lalo na yung special questions sa mga top commentators mo! hehehe! ano kaya itatanong mo sakin? hmmm...

ganun din ako madalas. kaya kapag may pumasok sa isip ko i see to it na masulat ko xa agad or else maglalaho na yung idea ng tuluyan..hehehe!

---
uhmm...hindi ko alam kung dito nagoriginate sa laguna yung pamahiing yun. nalaman ko lang sa tv.

hala! hindi ko kaya yun! babaho ako! hahaha!

hindi ako tumitingin sa patay lalo na kapag hindi ko kilala...the coffin makes it creepy. madalas naman kasi ako makakita ng patay during my internship eh...

peace out!

RedLan said...

Abangan mo yan @ Bry.

I just learned to like Mitch Albom.

RedLan said...

Kaw talaga @ Dong. Trip ka dyan. Mahilig mong mag travel eh. Business tips lang ang kaya ko. kaw na yung business trip.

RedLan said...

Abangan mo yan @ Ron. Baka itanong ko how's len len. joke lang. Pag isipan ko pa yang tanong na yan.

lucas said...

len len's fine. we texted three nights ago. she\s good and we're cool :)

the spool artist said...

hay naku, kahit anong i-post mo, it's gonna be surely devoured by us nonetheless! hahaha... looking forward to it!

escape said...

hehehe... basta may trip ganun na din yon. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i like the post about a book store, maybe i can buy, kaso wala na ko da sa iloilo, back to reality nako di sa gensan, ahay, waay gid ta nagkita. hahaha

KRIS JASPER said...

Something with that blog Christmas tree appears to be interesting.

3:18am na and Im still wide awake!

lucas said...

just dropped by, mate :) have a nice day :)

RedLan said...

wow sinagot agad @ Ron.

RedLan said...

Oh @ Loven. Kaw rin eh, palagi kong inaabangan ang latest post. mo.

RedLan said...

Wala ko kabalo bi kung diin ka di nagstay di sa Iloilo @ Sheng. Mabilis kasi ang time. And you were with your family pa naman. Am sure, hinahabol nyo yung time nyo dito pagpunta nyo. Next time. hehehe. Just inform me ahead. Ambilis nga andiyan na kayo.

RedLan said...

Oo nga @ Dom.

RedLan said...

Oulaw ka naman @ KJ? Syempre andiyan ka sa xmas tree na yan. Pag-isipan ko pa akung ano ang concept.

RedLan said...

Thanks @ Ron. You are always welcome here and thanks for dropping by always.

Mrs. Spin's said...

ang ganda ng mga ideas ha...go go go

RedLan said...

hindi ko naman alam kung ano uunahin @ Harmonie. ayun, minus one na. fan ka siguro ni papa p. joke.

Anonymous said...

I am keeping a file of random topics that I want to blog about. However, I can't follow it as planned. I sometimes just write depending on the jump start. But it helps to keep a list. Then, I cross out those I'm done with. =)

RedLan said...

Yeah you are right @ witsandnuts, it helps a lot. Thanks for dropping by here and thanks for the comment.