COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Dec 9, 2008

A GOOD FRIEND TO TREASURE



How dear to me the person who is thoughtful and sincere,
who always show she cares.

The person who is generous, who gladly volunteer
a gentle word, a smile, a helping hand...

How dear to me the person who is fun to chat,
who has a world of joy and love to give.

How dear to me such person...
for in her I've truly found good friend to treasure.

Thanks for everything, Mrs. T. I owe you a lot. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met in the blogosphere.


8 comments:

R A R A said...

sir just want to inform you that kuya ric- a friend with diabetes passed away last night. please pray for his soul.

Anonymous said...

OMG Red! Speechless naman ko neto! I am so touched, what can i say? Thank you from the bottm of my heart.

And to that friend who passed away, I pray for those he left behind that God will give them more strength to cope up with the loss and that Kuya Ric will find happiness and peace in heaven. May God rest his soul.

RedLan said...

Wherever he is right now, i know he is happy @ rara.

RedLan said...

You are welcome @ Mrs. T. I am blessed to know ya. Thanks you so so much.

""rarejonRez"" said...

awwww this is so sweet! :) indeed, ate tess is one great person! :) i'm glad to have known her...

escape said...

sana ma meet din namin si mrs t.

RedLan said...

I agree with ya @ Recel.

RedLan said...

Sana ma meet natin siya in person @ Dong.