COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 17, 2008

POSTCARDS AROUND THE WORLD

When ZJ had a romantic vacation with her hubby R in Phuket, Thailand last August, she sent me a postcard of the beach view. She sent me again a postcard when they back home in Cambodia.



She is the second person who gave me postcards. The first person was a kapwa-pinoy friend living in Florida.



I love things that I can keep forever. Those memorable things with sentimental value.

Thanks ZJ! With the postcards, I can remember you as one of my thoughtful online friend.


Recently, I discovered postcrossing online through Jeeper's post. I find it interesting so I joined. I already sent my first 5 postcards to five people around the world particularly in U.S.A., Malaysia, Finland, Singapore and Germany. And I received an email from someone living in France. It is fun! I am excited to receive postcards in return. There's a rule. So anyone who is also into postcrossing, you can join too.

The yellow envelope is not included in postcrossing. It is actually a gift I promised for a good friend online.

9 comments:

Joe said...

Wow. Ang dami-dami mo ng friend! It pays talaga if you're friendly, noh?

RedLan said...

Tama ka @ Jowell. Pero iba yung mga tinatawag na the best! Kaw nga month 1 connected tayo hanggang ngayon. Thanks!

KRIS JASPER said...

aww.. you shud have told me... I cud have sent you PCs from US, UK, etc...

I could have sent you postcards from the moon too!

RedLan said...

i would love that @ KJ. hehehe

Four-eyed-missy said...

Wow, special mention pa ako, Red...*blush*

RedLan said...

Syempre, kaw pa @ ZJ

the spool artist said...

email me your address at spoolworks@camshin.net ... i'll try to send you postcards wherever i go! i know how it feels receiving a mail from the post office!

RedLan said...

wow, thoughtful mo naman. nakakahiya. pero I really love to receive postcards from other countries. kaw pa na you explore some countries. salamat

Pepe said...

excellent idea to Red, gusto ko man mag-join....! I want to send postcard to some of you guys too, specially to you Red.... How can i do that....? Kung hatagan mo ko address mo padahan ko ikaw sang naminami gid nga mga postcard kay damo ko di he-he....! =D