COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 3, 2008

FRANCIS M. IS GETTING STRONGER

"I learned that Cancer isn't all about death. It's about LIFE." This is what I've read in one of the posts of Mr. Kababayan Ko, FRANCIS Magalona on his blog. I heard about his serious condition having a blood cancer some months ago. I was really surprised! I never heard about his status until I saw the news about him on television last night over TV Patrol World. I searched his blog online and I found it here. Now, I can easily follow him as he continue to inspire people through his writing. He is still strong and getting stronger.

Let's pray for his full recovery. I know he will overcome this trial. He can do more good things and makes people happy through his music and photography.

I grabbed his picture from his website.

8 comments:

lucas said...

that's what's ironic about death. the possibility and the finality of death makes us value life even more... :)

hope he gets well soon :)

---

thanks for dropping by:) made it using pen and ink. one tree hill inspiration yet again :) hehehe! thanks!

lucas said...

my feedjit ako... ayun, nandun nga yung mga pumupunta. hehe! cool! :)

thanks again, mate :) i'm glad that you liked it. yan trip ko lately lalo na nung madiscover ko kung pano paganahin yung scanner namin sa bahay. hehehe!

mukhang hindi ka busy ngayon ah...

God bless you :)

KRIS JASPER said...

hi red (and ron and francism),

Sigh... Yet again, another inspiring story of fighting, surviving and appreciating life ...

Jules said...

I hope your friend recovers soon. My sister-in-law is battling this terrible disease at the moment and we are praying for a miracle!!!

escape said...

buti na lang ok na sya. astig yung commercial nya sa nescafe.

Joe said...

Red,

About the keychain, nahihiya man ako pero okay sige. Akin na lang yun! Yeay! Haha. Pero just in case busy ka at di mo maasikaso I totally understand. Spare yourself the hardwork. You're busy enough and the last thing you need is some guy who like me asking for you to send him a tinie bitty keychain. Baka kasi magastusan ka pa ng malaki. Again, it is okay if hindi. My email is at jowellilaog@gmail.com para masend ko sayo home add ko.

Again, it is okay kung hindi mo masend. I totally understand.

lucas said...

ahehe! sipag ba? i highly appreciate comments kasi. hehehe!

kamusta ang tulog mo? hehehe! thanks alot again. yung latest post ko po ay isang tag post. hehe! hope you like it. hehehe!

good night :)

Pepe said...

Sayang hindi ko na rin nasusubaybayan to because filipino channels down here in australia is very expensive nowadays.... Nagugulat na lang ako minsan sa balita ng mga kapwa pinoy.... Anyways, i just hope and pray that he will overcome all these trials in his life.... May you get well soon FM and god bless.... =D