COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 19, 2008

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

"My mom & I still joke about the fact I had a middle school teacher who said I would never be successful. Nothing is impossible. With so many people saying it couldn't be done, and that's something I learned and something that helped me," that's what Michael Phelps said matter of factly. He did a great effort. Good on him for winning. He was the better competitor in this year Olympics. The greatest Olympian of all time- Michael Phelps of USA!

PHELPS 8 GOLD MEDALS

1. 400m individual medley(Aug. 10)
2. 4x100, freestyle relay(Aug. 11)
3. 200m freestyle(Aug. 12)
4. 200m butterfly(Aug. 13)
5. 4x200 freestyle relay(Aug. 13)
6. 200m individual medley(Aug. 15)
7. 100m butterfly(Aug. 16)
8. 4x100m medley relay(Aug. 17)

As you can see, for 7 consecutive days he got 8 gold medals. Amazing isn't it? To break his record, I tried it myself. Mind you, I've finished and got 8 gold medals in just 3 hours (from 2am to 5am today). If you don't believe me, just check my latest post @ papeRedarts.

I'm feeling okay now so far. Thanks to those who gave encouragement (you know who you are) Thanks for the inspiration guys! Reading your post is one of my strength. To know you are happy always makes me realized and have a reason to be happy too.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Phelps' image from Huffingtonpost.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to know that you are okay.... i think phelps should be set as good example to the kids and to the adults as well... there is always hope in this world..

Arianne The Bookworm said...

michael phelps is indeed the greatest olympian.. that's a humbling statement he said, by the way :)

Oman said...

he is a machine.

escape said...

redlan, it's good to know that you're feeling better now.

KRIS JASPER said...

He is my new bestfriend.

RedLan said...

Napahumble niya @ IfoundMe. Tama ka!

RedLan said...

Yes yes @ Claire. He said it matter of factly.

RedLan said...

Napaka energetic @ Lawstude.

RedLan said...

Yes @ Dong. Thanks sau!

RedLan said...

Lol @ KJ. Oo nga, magkikita kayo pag nagsettle ka na sa US. hehehe. Turuan ka niya magswimming. Kaw naman turuan mo siya magmodeling. haha

The Islander said...

he is great and amazing!

RedLan said...

yes na yes @ Islander