COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Aug 20, 2008

LATE AWARD, TAG AND TEXT POST



Jowell passed this award to me and I would to give it to my blog friends too. Gracias Jowell!


THE TAG:

Another tag from one of the sweetest bloggers, Roselle. Thank you!

Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday

1. I slept @ 5 am. I did the scrap art for mixed media Monday that I did not notice the time.

2. I woke up passed 6 am to be ready for work.

3. I walked like a floating object on my way to the bank. I lost my TIN card on my way. huhuhu. I am not sure though if I brought it but I can't find it yet.

4. I amazed to see the cafe place where I used to stay. It's totally looked different. It's more dumpy now.

5. I bought grilled burgers for my client. I was looking to the whole place while waiting my order. Students were drinking beers @ 3pm.

6. I slept early to regain my energy after watching PDA.


Today

1. I dreamed of 76. I am in love of a machine. lol

2. I woke up late. Whatta refreshing morning for me.

3. Work deadline is over now but I missed to do online works!

4. I ordered a cup of rice for lunch but they gave me an extra rice. (It's not free. Nakasanayan nila kasi na 1 1/2 rice palagi ang order ko)

5. I feel sleepy but it's already 1:30pm. Work resume @ 2 pm.

6. Today is Wednesday. (Supposed to be I do tags on Tuesday.) I don't know what will happen later. The day is not yet over. But I have to end this tag now na.

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts /Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds/ My Precious Niche / Roselle's Blog / Roselle's Sweet Escape / Life In The Blogger Lane / redlan's web of arts / papeREDarts /

Feel free to do this tag if you want. It's you.

THE TEXT:

Some true things:

"You can always get the TRUST of a MAN but not his LOYALTY."

You can always expect WOMAN's LOYALTY but believe me not her TRUST."


Have a wonderful Wednesday guys!


No comments: