I searched the top 10 sites in the Philippines and I discovered that I am a user of each site.I am pretty sure you too!
Here's the top 10 sites in the PHILIPPINES:
1. YAHOO- it's my first ever account and I am using it until now. I had some different accounts before. Now, there's only two accounts I am using, the personal account and the other one for business clients. I am using YM since then. I did chat in some yahoo rooms but I got no time anymore. I prefer to search anything thru yahoo page.
2. FRIENDSTER- Haha. It is the well-known networking site here in the Philippines but not in the United States. I created a friendster account in 2000 but unfortunately due to fortuitous event I deleted it in the mid of 2006. Don't ask me what's the reason but it was not all my fault. I did not blame someone who was so possessive. The relationship lasted only 6 months so I created a new account January 2006. Hopefully, it will not be vanished like what Frank did to our region.
3. GOOGLE.COM.PH- This is the second web search I am using. If you want to search antyhing in Filipino, this is the site for you. Hanapin sa google. Lol.
4. YOUTUBE- I can catch videos of T.V. shows that I was not able to watch thru this site. Funny, entertaining, number one video site for me. This is where Charice Pempengco discovered and being popular throughout the world.
5. MULTIPLY- I also have an account in this site. This is where I blog too before I discovered blogger. It has a complete set of features. You can create and share videos, music and pictures at the same time. KC's profile the first account I browsed.
6. WIKIPEDIA- This is my favorite web search site. Whenever I want to know more about something or terms, I immediately go here thru yahoo page search. It's my first choice to click.
7. GOOGLE- This is the site that enables users to search page rank, caching and translation of results.
8. BLOGGER.COM- I can say this is where I really belong. hehehe. It's a blog free website with a lot of features and always have new things to offer. Ant-date option is really a big help in my blogging activities.
9. IMEEM- it's a music site that you can listen, download, embed and share music. I have an account in here too but I already forgot to sign in again.
10. PHOTOBUCKET IMAGE HOSTING AND PHOTO SHARING- This is where I store most of my pictures. I created an account in here since 2001.
If I rate this site personally from 1-10 and the former is the highest. My choice is YAHOO, BLOGGER.COM, FRIENDSTER, MULTIPLY, WIKIPEDIA, YOUTUBE, PHOTOBUCKET, GOOGLE, GOOGLE.COM.PH, and IMEEM. How about you?
Thanks to ALEXA for this web information.