COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 20, 2008

I HAVE NOW AN IDEA WHAT TO BE MY SPECIAL WEDDING GIFT FOR MY COLLEGE BESTFRIEND


This coming Thursday afternoon will be the wedding day of my college best friend. I am still thinking of what a special wedding gift for her. Kitchen utensils will be a practical ideal gift to give according to my officemate. I thought of an oven toaster because I know she can’t always cook since both of them are working.

I am not good in cooking so I don’t have any idea what kind of oven to buy. I searched online and fortunately found some tips in buying oven toaster. I found out that convection toaster oven is one of a kind. It has built in fan that will blow the air around and over the food; it will cook food more quickly than a regular oven and it is cheaper! Now I have to check one to buy.

No comments: