Here's a fun tag from ZJ
The rules are:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to YEN and she’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.
1. When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
The words is what I considered important and it must be suitable to the special person.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I love all flavors.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I love making personalized gifts to very special friends. It's what they call "Labor of Love".
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
New Year. I go home and celebrate it with my whole family. I am happy to start the new year with my love ones.
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
If time permits. I don't plan my vacation or trip lately.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
I can't remember anything, birthday parties and fiestas!
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
A wedding is not on my mind right now.
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
Of course the times I was in love.
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
Janine. It reminds me of a special moment and of a special person.
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
redlan. That's my nick online.
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Bea Alonso. Lol. She has smart money!
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Ako beautiful? Judy Ann Santos for her commercial. Kidding. A lot of them, Gretchen, Dawn, Bianca Araneta, Jennifer Aniston, etc.
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Superman and Spiderman.
14. What is your best character trait?
I'm thoughtful and loyal.
15. What is your worst habit?
I tagged everybody who wants to do this meme.
When I was a kid, my teacher asked what I wanted to be when I grow up.
I told her, I want to be happy.
She scolded me and told me that I did not understand the question.
I told her, "Being happy is beyond every noble profession that the world ever has."
Inday, is that you?
text from Imee