COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 5, 2008

PLEASE STAND UP EMINEM

Marshall Bruce Mathers III popularly known as Eminem is my most favorite Rap Artist ever since I first heard his song "97 Bonnie and Clyde" under his first album The Slim Shady LP. It was one of the most popular albums of 1999. It went triple platinum by the end of the same year. The Marshall Mathers LP is his second album released in May 2000 and sold two million copies quickly like a hot pancake. It was Eminem’s fastest selling album to date. Eminem’s third major album was Eminem Show. It was released in summer 2002. It reached number one of the charts and selling over 1 million copies in its first week of release. And Encore was his fourth major album. It was another chart-busting hit with the popular single “Just Lose It”.

I have read the complete Eminem Biography, discography and song listing @ RapArtists.com. In the said website, I’ve got Eminem lyrics of “The Real Slim Shady”. I can’t stopped myself singing its Chorus

“'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?”

Not only that, I’ve got Em’s pictures and ringtones too. Now, I am updated what’s new about my favorite rapper Eminem thru RapArtists.com. How about you? Who's your favorite Rap Artist? Know more about him @ RapArtists.com. They have a complete List of Rap Artists.

4 comments:

escape said...

i like Coolio and Wyclef. sometimes Snoop Dogg. sa local artists, i like Francis M.

triZzZ said...

whoa..naalala ko tuloy yung kuya ko..favorite niya kasi yang real slim shady...that was his favorite before he died...

Now this looks like a job for me
so everybody just follow me
'coz we need a little controversy
'coz it feels so empty without me...

yeah, it felt so empty without him...
);

RedLan said...

I like Francis M too @ Dom. Mga kababayan ko! hehehe

RedLan said...

Sad to hear na wala na pala bro mo @ Trizzz. At na-remember mo siya sa kanta ni Eminem.