COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 4, 2008

TUESDAY T&T: A COUPLE OF TAGS AND TEXT

THE TAGS:

4 Jobs I Have Had:
I was an audio visual artist just for 22 days then I transfered in an accounting related work for more than 9 years now.

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
have no time to watch movies now.

4 Places I have Lived:
Iloilo is the only place i live since birth till now.

4 Shows I Watch:
I have no time to watch shows.

4 Places I Have Been (not too long ago):
I visited places around Iloilo. Like, Boracay, guimaras island, bacolod city, and dumaguete city.

4 People Who E-mail Me:
My friend Imee, it was a forwarde email.
Mark Xander Fabillar, my idol and fellow blogger who shared a kewl video.
Miss Donna Jo that sent a business email.
And Miss Beth emailed my inquiry bout tourist package.

4 Favorite Things To Eat:
veggies and fruits. Ice cream and pasta

4 Places I Would Rather Be Living:
- peaceful, clean, not crowded and full of food supplies


4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:
fully holy(lol)
success in all i do.
peace of mind
having much time with real friends and family

Ms. ZJ thank you for this 4 thing tag.

*Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? - accounting related work
2. What color are your socks right now? - wait, lemme see(looking down)...it's grayish black.
3. What are you listening to right now? i can hear my officemates are talking bout corruption with "killing me softly" in the background.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? green mango with bagoong.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? what's this? lol. I think NO. I have NO idea.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED syempre.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ms. Dona.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes of course! She is one of the nicest bloggers.
9. Favorite drink? I think much water nowadays. Water therapy.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball and boxing ni Pacman. lol
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? - never tried.
12. Dog named - I don't have a pet.
13. Favorite food? - veggies and fruits!
14. Last movie you watched? - SSS
15. Favorite Day of the year? - New Year. I am with my whole family.
16. What do you do to vent anger? - Keep silent and forget it.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My first toy was a doll but it was not my favorite.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? summer
19. Hugs or kisses? i love both
20. What kind of pie? - pineapple pie.
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? No because I am not use of sending emails. What do I expect then? lol
22. Who is most likely to respond? many to mention
23. Who is least likely to respond? myself
24. Living arrangements? Living arrangements?? I don't sleep at home sometimes. I don't eat at home sometimes.
25. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. Tears of Joy!
26. What is on the floor of your closet? dust
27. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending this to? I will pass this to Pepe.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? - I try Kris Jasper.
29. Favorite smell? I love to smell human body . I love to smell hair too.
30. What inspires you? good deeds.
31. What are you afraid of? - death of good people especially close to me (knock on wood)
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain or with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber
33. Favorite car? - don't have fave.
34. Favorite cat breed? - I don't have a pet.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Just one.
36. How many years at your current job? more than 9 years.
37. Favorite day of the week?? sunday.
38. How many provinces have you lived in? just iloilo
39. How many countries have you been to?only in the philippines
Thanks Ms. Roselle for this tag. I am tagging Pepe and Kris Jasper

THE TEXTS:

FG went to hell and asked satan. "Can I make a call to Gloria? How much do I need to pay?
SATAN: Nothing. DEVIL to DEVIL call is free!" (it's just a text message. don't take it seriously.)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hindi kita ma email kasi i dont knoe youe email address sir red. hehe

""rarejonRez"" said...

fruits and veggies... ice cream ang pasta- spag at that... fave ko rin ang mga yan! hehe...

nakakatawa yung text Red! walang hiya talaga tong si satan oh. devil to devil is free. dami kaya nilang nakurakot, di ba nila gagamitin pang call? nyahahaha!

salamat at nagbalik ka Red! :)

KRIS JASPER said...

thanks RED... I rarely do tags now, but bday mo no? so I'll do this soon. k?

napunding alitaptap... said...

haha... ang bagal kasi ni tortol... natawa ako dun,pero persistent, impernes..ü

Anonymous said...

place where there are food supplies, yan type ko din, hehe! Red, di ako pumasok ngaun, may icy storm dito at may migraine din ako kaya di kami pumasok mag asawa. Have a great day!

RedLan said...

Salamat sa pag-welcome sa akin @ Recel

RedLan said...

Thanks @ KJ. Bday gift mo sa akin yan. hehehe

RedLan said...

Turtle nga @ KooKoo.

RedLan said...

Oh @ Mrs. T. Ingat! Movie marathon naman kayo ni Larry ngayon am sure!

RedLan said...

Haha @ rara. Obviously, binasa mo talaga. I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Pepe said...

Thanks sa tag Red, i'll do this tomorrow na lang kay midnight na di.... Bisita lang ko kay free na ko hasta bwas tapos busy na naman liwat the whole weekdays.... Salamat....! =D

RedLan said...

cge pepz. take ur time. ginahulat ko gani bag-o mo nga post.