COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 22, 2008

THE FULL MOON ON BLACK SATURDAY

full moon



An Aswang (or Asuwang) is a ghoul in Filipino folklore. The myth of the Aswang is popular in the Western Visayan regions such as Capiz, Iloilo and Antique. The trademark or major feature of Aswangs which distinguish them from other Filipino mythological creatures is their propensity to replace stolen cadavers with the trunk of a banana tree carved in the cadaver's likeness. They are also said to like to eat small children. Their favorite body parts are the liver and heart.(source from wikipedia)

On the otherhand, a werewolf(lobo) is a mythological creature that is sometimes a person and sometimes a wolf, usually believed to prey on people. In different versions of folklore, the werewolf is either a magician or the object of a curse. In much modern literature and film, the werewolf is said to shape-shift under the influence of the full moon and to be vulnerable only to a silver bullet. The word werewolf derives from Old English wer-wulf, meaning "man-wolf."(source from wisegeek)

Do you believe it?

I will tell you a story that happened last black saturday. I wake up early in the morning(dawn) and saw something. It's the full moon up there. It was so lovely and I took a pic of it. I remembered then a story bout aswang talked by my mother or my elder sister when I was a lil kid. However, I am getting old now and I am not afraid anymore. Haha. Back then, I was about to take a bath(I will go back in the city because I still have work on black saturday). I thought of a naughty thing. I went up the hill to get a pail of water in the deep well(in a singing mood). But I just took a bath there. I took off my clothes and only the moon was watching me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

saksi ang buwan ha! naughty ka talaga Red ha. BTW, ganda ng buwan no? bilog na bilog, kuha ba yan from ur cp too?

RedLan said...

Naging lobo ako @ Mrs. T. lol. Oo kuha ng cp ko. walang enhancement. Hindi ni-retoke.

Pepe said...

Mayad lang gani kay wala ka masal-an ha-ha....! Next time nga maligo ka nga naka-bold magkulintas ka sang ahos para mabal-an nila nga human ka indi lobo....! =D

KRIS JASPER said...

til now gapati ko sa aswang ya.

napunding alitaptap... said...

wahaha, si angel locsin kaya, naging wer-wulf nanaman nun gabing yun? wekwek...

namis po kita, talaga!ü

RedLan said...

Lol @ Pepe. Dulom man.

RedLan said...

La nako gapati sang aswang pareho man sa santa claus. What if bi ang santa mu gle ang gapangaon bata tas ang aswang mu gle ang hero. hehehe. dalming!

RedLan said...

Uy, seksing warewolf yang si angel. korte gitara ang katawan @ kookoo.

Four-eyed-missy said...

Wahahahaha...
Sigurado ka walang nakakita sa iyo?

RedLan said...

wala gid kay dulom @ ZJ. Isa pa tulog pa mga tawo.hehehe.