COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Mar 12, 2008

ANDRE CALIXTO- THE POP STAR & BLOGGER

I discovered this blogger last two weeks ago. He is really talented especially in singing. I believe, he will be one of the biggest pop stars in our country and the whole world! He is so kind to share his singing talent. He just granted my request to sing for me the UPSIDE DOWN song. So feel free to visit his site and have a request for him to sing your fave songs. He post it every monday and called it MONDAY MADNESS!



Andre, thanks for letting me embed my most fave video of urs. And thanks for singing a song dedicated for me. Goodluck in your career! Aim high and higher and highest!

I have to leave the blog for several days. I have some important things to do. I do need to buy personal things and some gifts for birthdays and weddings. See you soon guys! Till we meet again here. Take care all! I'll miss you! Don't stop blogging. Be an inspiration!

1 comment:

KRIS JASPER said...

hope to read from you again soon.. busy man ko d luto.. from duty pa ko b, then staff meeting.. well you know what today is..