COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Feb 7, 2008

SPECIAL POST: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIGOLD!



Sometimes, I think you're not only a wonderful friend.
But also a special angel God has sent into my life...
When I stop to think about the times you're stood by me,
The times you've encouraged me,
And all the times when you've quietly done sweet little things for me.
I just have to stop and think God.
In you, I have a wonderful blessings-
A friend for life and a very special gift from the Lord.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIGOLD!

6 comments:

Pepe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pepe said...

Blue sky, sandy shore, warm clear water, lovely scenery, beautiful day, and a wonderful friend, what else could you ask for he-he....! Great shot Red....! =D

Anonymous said...

Red, happy birthday to Marigold! tell her she is so lucky to have u as a friend!

""rarejonRez"" said...

oi.. happy birthday k marigold! :)

KRIS JASPER said...

nakiki happy bday po!

RedLan said...

Thanks peps, mrs t, recel and kj!

Marigold is really a true friend!