COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Oct 4, 2007

FOUR FOR FOUR

1) What color is your brain?

I saw this quiz from MeL's blog. I loved to do it and here's the result:






What Color is Your Brain?




BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.
Take this quiz!









You can try it for yourself too.


2. THOUGHTFUL BLOGGER AWARD
This is my 2nd award from Mrs. T. It shows how thoughful she really is.

I want to thank my other blogmates who always have time to visit my blog and share their own thoughts and ideas. They are:
ROSELLE
NICE
RICHARD
FJORDZ
ALLEN
BIBOY
ARIEL
JUNIEL
POLI
JOICE
KERO
JAZZY






3) The Eagle Nest Blog Award:

Brad Egel originally created this award and started the egg rolling to pass the love around.
Just want to share this love nest to the ff:

Luchi in The Four Seasons of My Life
Ettey in Treasure the Little Things
Pelfy in Pelfy’s Journey of Love

Lutchi passed this to me. Thanks Lutchi! And it's my turn to pass it to all who wants to do this.




4.) Q & A

INSTRUCTION: I will tag you a question and you post your answer on your website/blog. After that, you make another question and tag it to other bloggers. Got it? Let's get it on!

Mrs. T's question for me: If you know of somebody who is cheating by violating rules but it really doesn't affect you directly, would you report that person to the concerned authority or just keep mum about it? And why?

My answer: I will not report him/her to the concerned authority instead I just pray for him/her that God will touch his/her heart and let him feel and realize what he's doing is wrong like what I feel when I did something wrong.

And the question from Roselle:
If you were to be reincarnated, other than yourself, who would you want to be?

My answer:
I want to be my mother. Not in the sense that I want to experience the monthly period and the 9 months of pregnancy struggle but I want to feel the way she handle things and situations especially those times she managed to have patience and understanding for me. Minsan naging pasaway kasi akong anak.

MY QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY:
IF YOU'VE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO DELETE ONE WORD ON THE DICTIONARY THAT WILL TOTALLY VANISH ITS EXISTENCE IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! una ako dito, first honor, yiheyyyyy! For the color of your brain, tugmang tugma red, ikaw na ikaw talaga! grab ko yan ha, type ko ding gawin e! Maganda sagot mo sa tanong ko, bihira na talaga gaya mo, bilib ako sau! Natawa ako sa sinabi mo na mother mo ang gusto mong maging but not the monthly period and pregnancy matters, lol! Mahirap maging babae ano? TY and God bless u!

RedLan said...

Yehey, u have the first honor award Mrs. T.

Thanks sa pagcomment palagi!

EneLya said...

Ahe! suhLamat poh sa pag-recognize sa akin.. ahe!

hmm.. i'm thinking to make a BLOG AWARD too.. hahaha.. gaya-gaya.. anywei, iL pray for that first.. hehehe.. baka di maging successfuL eh..

ngatz lagi! dumaan lang ako..

God bless..

EneLya said...

i forgot to answer nga pla..

wat word??

SIN.

Why??

It's the reason why we're separated to God... but by grace thru faith, thank God for the salvation for He sent Jesus to buy us from unrighteousness by dying on the cross..

SuhLamat!!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Tuod - you want to be reincarnated as your mother? Hanga ako sa iyo, ha. Usually kasi, most people would like to be reincarnated as famous personalities, pero ikaw ya you'd like to be born again as your mother. Bibihira ang mga lalaking gumagawa ng effort na unawain ang mga karanasan ng mga babae/kung paano maging isang babae sa society natin. We need more people like you with the same perspective... and I am sure our world will be a better place. Sana naging Development Worker ka na rin dahil sa tingin ko you would be very effective in forwarding gender and development ideas :D

Anonymous said...

word to be deleted- VIOLENCE.
why?
after nagkasala yung mga unang tao nagsimula ang violence(Cain at Abel) pero just what like jazzy4_jesus said, napunas yung sin nung namatay siya sa cross at ang natira na lang ay violence...teka. ang labo ng sinasabi ko dito.

Anonymous said...

Salamat sa award. ^_^ Congrats on your fourth month on blogging. My apologies that I have not visited your blog lately since I was busy with my new life (working haha).

RoSeLLe said...

Hi Red! Thanks for mentioning my name to lots of your posts. And thanks for doing the tag. It was funny when you said something bout the monthly period and pregnancy thingy ehehehe :)TC

JoiceyTwenty said...

touched:)

Anonymous said...

My tracky link told me that you're celebrating your 4th-niv-blogary. Happy 4th! Keep writing but don't neglect your studies (if you are still studying, *wink).

Word I will omit in a dictionary? My answer would be NONE (meaning I will not remove anything) because if I did, one has not the right to judge of its existence.

PS. this title is tongue-twister, apat dapat dapat apat, hahaha must be a movie or something?

I rememeber a Caucasian asked me what was in the tagalog word for "baba-ka-na-ba"? I replied, it's a sentence not a word. See, it rhymes.

Cheers!

RedLan said...

Thanks to Jazzy, ZJ, Rara, Allen, Roselle, Joice and K for the comment.

Dear Hiraya said...

ahoy!! thanks redlan!! super thanks for everything.. ikaw talaga dapat bigyan ng award hehehhe... Godbless sayo brad!!

RedLan said...

You r welcome @ Fjordz! Thanks you rin palagi sa acknowledgement.