COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 18, 2007

READING MODE...

My post for yesterday delayed because I took time reading the new post of my fellow linked bloggers especially the blog of my newly linked blogmate ROSELLE. I read her posts from the newest to the oldest. It's like I travelled from Pasig to Chicago. It's really interesting that's why!

Last week, I discovered MYK's own blogsite. He is God-fearing that's why I admire him. I was enlighten that I read his previous posts.

I love reading other blogs than writing my own post. Actually, the first thing I do every time I'm sign in here is reading my tag board messages. Secondly, checking the comment box. Pag-odd ang number of comments, may bagong nag-comment. Pangatlo, I visit my my linked bloggers from bottom to top(from Wanderer to Angel Rus). So, I consumed most of my time in reading and posting a comment. After that I write my own new post.

Keep on blogging guys! You are all my inspiration (as I always appreciate).

4 comments:

RoSeLLe said...

Hey Redlan! Thanks for the acknowledgement :) That was so sweet of you. Take Care!

RedLan said...

U r welcome Roselle! U do take care of urself and lionel and ur hubby! and ur MIL too. hehehe

Anonymous said...

more or less, ur systematic way of reviewing ur blog s similar to mine! Glad ur friends in d blog keep on adding :-)

RedLan said...

Im glad I have u on my list! Thanks for always have a comment here. Take care Josh and keep blogging!