COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jul 4, 2007

THE COCONUTER

Have u heard about THE COCONUTER? His story once featured in Nagmamahal Kapamilya sometime in October 2006. I just discovered his website. I am so amazed that I unfinished drinking my light coke and I stopped eating PEE WEE cracker. I browsed his site from oldest entry to the newest. That's me when I find the blog more interesting. Just check his blog site and am pretty sure u will like it too.

4 comments:

Cebu Blogger said...

uu nga okay ang adventures of coconuter.. i like his page.. by the way, happy blog monthsary.. Gud luck!

RedLan said...

Thanks mark!

Anonymous said...

yup i read about him on mgg's posts & visited his site once. Musta na ba siya?

RedLan said...

Josh, i just discovered his site. Malaki na ang anak niya.