COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 5, 2007

The hotta nice mexican guy!

I was searching an old file last Sunday night. It's a folder bunch of emails from all my online friends. I saved and printed it out and filed it in a folder. It’s about 300 pages. It’s one of my old collections. The reason I search for it is because I lost communication with them and I want to keep in touch again. I had a great time chatting, communicating with them thru emails and had a chance to talk with them on the phone sometime. Sarap balikan diba? I reread the emails. It made me smile and thinking those times back. The next thing I did was searching them on friendster. I got some profile and the rest I tried to send emails. I discovered that I still have their contacts on msn. I was surprised to received a reply from Santi. He is my cool mexican friend. It’s nice to know that he still remember me. Almost 4 years we don’t have communication with each other. He thought I forgot him already. But I don’t. I have still his picture before.

The pictures above(left side) are his old pics I still keep while on the right portion are some of the fotos he just sent me today. He still one of the nicest friend I met online. Nothing change with him. He is still cool person that I know. He looks more hot though with that shaved head. To you Santi mi amigo bonito, gracias and keep cool!








He is still hotta with this pic!


No comments: