COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or reprinted the information especially the photographs by any means including computer printing, e-mail, personal website etc. without prior permission of the copyright owner, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a critical article or review.

Jun 23, 2007

Redlan in the spotlight

Biboy and Juneil tagged me for this meme called “In The Spotlight,” which was created by Christy of Christy’s Coffee Break. The meme contains 12 questions - and a blogger may answer all of them, or just pick the ones they like. For the complete rules and list of questions, please visit Christy’s site.

Here it goes...(Here it goes again...)


What makes your blog unique? I am connected with UNIQUE bloggers and that makes it unique.

Is this your first meme? This is my 2nd time. I've been tagged by Pepe in my previous post.

When did you start blogging? I wrote my first post on downelink blog on Oct. 02, 2004 and i ended it on Oct. 04, 2005. Simultaneously, I blogged on xanga on June 23 but ended on 30th of the same month. I had blog on friendster too but due to fortuitous event(my partner's decision but that person never last) I deleted it. I started to write a post on multiply last May 09, 2007 but I like to update my blog here because for me it is the home of bloggers. I like it here.

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I hope that I can continue to post and update it till the end. That would be a great accomplishment.

What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue? I don't have any feelings on that issue. I don't even think bout it. As long as people like ur blog and at the same time u like some blogs, that's what really makes us happy.

What's your favorite childhood memory? Almost everything. I missed it!

If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you? This is a common question huh. I want to have the three basic needs: food, clothing and shelter. And I will just enjoy the things on it. That will be an adventure for me.

Are you a spiritual person? Yes I am. And to have a strong faith is what I am working on for now.

What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you? I experienced being betrayed not once, twice but thrice

What is your best quality? I am loyal in all aspects.

What is your worst quality? I'm very thoughtful. Some people abused it.

That's all. But I guess I need to add the last question.

Who do you want to be tagged? I would like to tag: Mark, Karlo, Zj, Pepe, Josh, Daniel and Richard

Lastly, thanks to biboy and ch13f!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how do i go about this tag "lines"? hi red!

Anonymous said...

ahehe.. you're welcome sir red..
nice answers btw.. hehe..

God BLess!

RedLan said...

If u have time josh, u can copy and paste it in ur blog and just edit have it answer personally.

RedLan said...

my pleasure juneil. ure still young but so great!

Christy said...

Hi redlan,

I can tell by your answers (and your blog) that your cool! Thanks for participating in the meme. I'll be back to visit you again soon! :)

RedLan said...

Wow, thanks cristy. It's an honor u visited my blog. thank you